Inspiring young entrepreneurs who transformed ‘passion into profession’
New Delhi [India], June 16: When Steve Jobs inspired hundreds of professionals by encouraging them to ‘follow their passion’; it was not just another piece of advice. Our work is what fills a large part of our life and the only way to feel satisfied is by doing some great work which comes only if we love what we do. Even though the internet is full of ideas, it cannot turn that idea into a business nor make one an entrepreneur if it is not backed by passion, diligence, and hard work. The Indian alert, a growing digital media platform for news and marketing honoured ten entrepreneurs who have turned their passion and mission into hugely successful business ventures.
- Ajay Ajmera – Founder of Ajmera Fashions: Since 1992, Ajmera Fashion was entrenched with a dream of providing women empowerment & equality to women in anyways.
Looking back to the previous phase, in 2013, Ajmera Fashion was going to end its journey. But with god’s grace and unfaltering resolution, the Internet blessings unlocked our way to expand into new markets by offering tailored experiences to customers around the world by providing quality products & services across 30+ countries and it was determined as a change in their growth.
Recently, Ajay Ajmera, the CEO of Ajmera Fashion was awarded “The Champions of Change award” for “Women Empowerment & Social Welfare” by the Governor of Goa (Shri Bhagat Singh Koshyari). It was the most cherishing & honoured moment for them as well as for Ajmera Fashion.
- Manodh Mohan – Founder/CEO Skyislimit Technologies Inc: From rags to riches, the story of Manodh Mohan of Skyislimit Technologies Inc is all about zeal, determination, and hard work. 15 years back, the man who started as a freelancer, today, runs a company with over 70+ passionate technology-driven enthusiasts. Mr. Manodh with his products Salesfokuz-Fokuz proudly serves market leaders like SBI DFHI, CSB Bank, DCB Bank, Saraswat Bank, Godrej, etc., through customized solutions and has by far bagged 10+ awards which include both international and national. Even during the pandemic, Manodh raised a $2 million angel investment for his company from a US-based visionary Mr. Suneel (Sonny) Menon, and his wife Ms. Shari Menon. Manodh always holds to two catchphrases – “EVERY PROBLEM HAS A SOLUTION” and “TEAMWORK MAKES DREAM WORK”.
- Priyanka Bhatnagar – Founder of Samridhii: Believing in the immense power of the human soul, Priyanka has turned herself among the most recognized tarot card & Reiki Healer in her discipline. Decades of helping people rendering Spiritual services related to psychic healing, angel healing, horoscope matching, numerology aiming of prosperity and contentment in the lives, manifold since 2018 she has become “The Best Tarot Card Reader in Delhi”.
Embracing the journey with “Healer of the Year-2018”, “Excellence Award 2019 in Tarot”, “National Gratitude Award -2020” acknowledged by iconic personalities like Malika Arora, Sapna Swaraskar, Sonali Bendre, Preity Zinta, and more.
“SAMRIDHiI” helps people in their career, business, relationship, and more.
- Viraj Kohli – Director of Uviraj Group: Viraj Kohli is the Director of Uviraj Group that is India’s Most Trusted and Fastest Growing Personal Protective Equipments (PPE) Manufacturer.
After completing his education at the Newcastle University in 2017, Viraj along with his brother Swaraj started their journey with a sole mission to ‘help save as many lives as possible’.
With over 250 employees and two manufacturing facilities spread across 100,000 square feet, Viraj saw the opportunity and quickly ventured into manufacturing PPE Kits at the onset of Covid 19.
Sticking by the tagline ‘Hume Parvah Hai’, they have donated over 15,000 masks/PPE kits since the Pandemic started.
- Abhishek Sinha – Founder of NotJustLex Education LLP: Abhishek Sinha is the Founder of NotJustLex (NJL). Before starting his entrepreneurial journey, he was a Partner with the M&A, PE team at two of the leading law firms of India (Khaitan & Co, Mumbai, and Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas, Mumbai).
Abhishek is also a qualified solicitor of England & Wales and has post-qualification experience of more than 15 years. NJL is a platform for young lawyers and law students to learn and express themselves. NJL’s vision is to: (i) provide accessible quality legal learning; and (ii) bridge the gap between theoretical learning and practical applicability. The focus is primarily on participatory learning. Recently, he was included in the list of Times 40 under 40, 2021
- Paspuleti Pallavi Krishna – Executive Director of Tripura Constructions: A woman of elegance. She is one of the handfuls of women in the construction industry, devotedly handling home & family business with utmost care. Setting new standards & continuously embracing better practices is her routine. Empowering everyone in her journey also leading through inspiration comes easy to her. Pallavi is very passionate about sustainable development & takes every measure wherever possible to achieve it. She is the patronage of Indian art, culture & handicrafts. A very promising woman as leader of the future
- Hindol Basu – Founder & CEO of Actify Data Labs: His dream has always been to create a technology product company in India that can compete with the world’s best.
Hindol- the Founder and CEO of Actify Data Labs, which helps companies leverage the power of data, brings about 19 years of a machine learning experience.
A big believer in teaching analytics and data science to young students and professionals, Hindol teaches at places like IIM, IIT, HBS, and IITB.
Co-authoring the book Business Analytics- Applications to Consumer Marketing, which has sold over 3000 copies worldwide, Hindol was also the first in India to build credit bureau analytics for the Indian market.
- Sitanshu Singh – Founder/CEO of ThinkFiniti Education: Dr. Sitanshu Singh always harboured an intense passion for helping individuals, and society at large. He founded Thinkfiniti Education through which he has Trained, counselled, and improved the lives of over 2.5 lakh students all over India. He, after offering his services as a Covid-19 frontline worker, set his eyes upon the domain of healthcare and is now also the founder of MedFiniti Healthcare through which he looks to provide multidisciplinary healthcare to his patients.
He is a multi-dimensional entrepreneur who is working hard to improve and develop both the Education and Healthcare industries and is doing so with an industrious and perseverent mindset.
- Monica Uberoi – Founder and Principal Architect at SPACES: Monica Uberoi is the founder and Principal Architect at SPACES. She is a gold medalist and a member of the Indian Council of Architecture with a rich experience of 24 years.
A perfectionist by nature, Monica gives attention to detail and is committed to exemplary design. Her work is modern and reflects her sensibility towards society, culture, and environment. Under her leadership SPACES has completed over 300 projects in residential, commercial, and corporate interiors.
Her firm has been awarded the Best Interior Design firm in Delhi. As a woman of substance, she has clearly demonstrated the outstanding qualities which a woman leader should possess. She has been celebrated as one of the change-makers in the country, pouring invincible potential among women entrepreneurs
- Ram Shriram – CEO of Mahagram: Ram Pathade, 29, is a Young Entrepreneur, Investor, and the Founder & CEO of Mahagram- a banking technology company that provides technology and infrastructure to banks and BFSI Start-Ups that process more than 10000 crore transactions annually.
He launched BharatATM, India’s First Rural NEO Bank which Sonu Sood- an Actor & Humanitarian had previously endorsed.
An app that turns any retail store into a banking outlet, enabling customers to get banking services when shopping for their everyday needs having more than 3,00,000 retail banking touchpoints across India, serving more than 10MN customers monthly.
Ram is also an investor in several tech and fintech start-ups, including Finoviti, Fidypay, and others.
List Created By: The Indian Alert
37 thoughts on “Top 10 Most Promising Entrepreneurs 2020-21 honoured by the Indian Alert”
928859 511104The urge to gamble is so universal and its practice so pleasurable, that I assume it must be evil. – Heywood Broun 411677
777400 178022I admire your function , regards for all of the beneficial weblog posts. 954831
435462 694486The electronic cigarette uses a battery and a small heating component the vaporize the e-liquid. This vapor can then be inhaled and exhaled 384949
767442 804645I like this post, enjoyed this one appreciate it for putting up. 173825
796830 931222Discover how to deal with your domain get in touch with details and registration. Realize domain namelocking and Exclusive domain name Registration. 441004
299087 616698omg! cant imagine how quick time pass, right after August, ber months time already and Setempber is the first Christmas season in my place, I truly love it! 829125
mscwin เว็บพนันออนไลน์ เป็นเว็บไซต์ ยอดนิยม ที่นักลงทุน ทุกคนต้องรู้จัก pg slot แจ็ตพอร์ต แตกหนัก แตกบ่อย พร้อมโปรโมชั่น สุดพิเศษ การันตีความมันส์ ที่ไม่ซ้ำใคร แน่นอน
293277 385418Spot ill carry on with this write-up, I truly think this website requirements a fantastic deal far more consideration. Ill oftimes be once far more to see far a lot more, a lot of thanks that information. 746713
349841 456297hello admin, your internet site pages pattern is simple and clean and i like it. Your articles are wonderful. Remember to maintain up the very good function. Greets.. 846066
178412 678350whoah this blog is wonderful i really like studying your articles. 558712
596360 485580Whoah this weblog is magnificent i actually like reading your articles. Keep up the great paintings! You realize, lots of persons are looking round for this information, you could aid them greatly. 478410
Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing.
I love it when people come together and share opinions, great blog, keep it up.
I simply couldn’t leave your site prior to suggesting that I really enjoyed the usual information an individual supply for your visitors? Is going to be again often in order to inspect new posts.
398674 805074Really instructive and excellent bodily structure of subject matter, now thats user pleasant (:. 775779
I’m impressed, I have to say. Actually not often do I encounter a weblog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me let you know, you may have hit the nail on the head. Your concept is outstanding; the difficulty is one thing that not sufficient individuals are talking intelligently about. I’m very pleased that I stumbled across this in my seek for one thing relating to this.
I?¦m now not certain the place you’re getting your info, however good topic. I needs to spend a while finding out much more or figuring out more. Thanks for fantastic info I was on the lookout for this info for my mission.
Helpful information. Lucky me I discovered your website by chance, and I am surprised why this twist of fate did not took place in advance! I bookmarked it.
396 623635A thoughtful opinion and suggestions Ill use on my internet page. Youve obviously spent some time on this. Nicely carried out! 206864
Very good blog you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any discussion boards that cover the same topics talked about here? I’d really like to be a part of group where I can get suggestions from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Cheers!
hi!,I like your writing so much! share we communicate more about your post on AOL? I require an expert on this area to solve my problem. Maybe that’s you! Looking forward to see you.
Hello. fantastic job. I did not expect this. This is a excellent story. Thanks!
I’ve been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any attention-grabbing article like yours. It’s pretty value sufficient for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made excellent content as you did, the internet shall be much more helpful than ever before. “Truth is not determined by majority vote.” by Doug Gwyn.
Just wanna state that this is very useful, Thanks for taking your time to write this.
34379 363862Good site, good and straightforward on the eyes and fantastic content material too. Do you require a lot of drafts to make a post? 646810
362008 612200Its amazing as your other articles : D, appreciate it for putting up. 228294
378716 328366Aw, it was a genuinely great post. In concept I must put in writing comparable to this furthermore – spending time and actual effort to manufacture a outstanding article but exactly what do I say I procrastinate alot and no indicates discover a strategy to go carried out. 790245
951075 831281I admire your function , regards for all the useful weblog posts. 272811
I think that is one of the such a lot significant info for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But wanna remark on few normal things, The website style is great, the articles is actually excellent : D. Good task, cheers
This is a topic which is close to my heart… Best wishes!
Exactly where are your contact details though?
965333 773903Should you are interested in picture a alter in distinct llife, starting up usually the Los angeles Surgical procedures fat reduction method is a large movement to be able to accomplishing which typically idea. shed belly fat 127415
633701 232377Yay google is my king helped me to discover this outstanding web site! . 10331
280548 987435This really is a quite exciting write-up, Im seeking for this know how. So you understand I established your web internet site when I was searching for websites like my own, so please appear at my web web site someday and post me a opinion to let me know how you feel. 432381
An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more details? It is highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this blog post!
Valuable info. Lucky me I found your site by accident, and I am shocked why this accident did not happened earlier! I bookmarked it.
Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic but I’d figured I’d ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring a blog article or vice-versa? My website covers a lot of the same topics as yours and I think we could greatly benefit from each other. If you are interested feel free to send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you! Fantastic blog by the way!
162894 891919Really well written story. It is going to be valuable to anyone who usess it, including yours truly . Maintain up the very good function – canr wait to read far more posts. 511610